Friday 8 October 2010

Art mix and asking for suggestion!



Yuriko Wada - Mother Embrace

Yuriko Wada - uruoi .bad

Kara walker

Hi everyone! Today, it is a different post! I made this mix of art works that I like to take a little break and propose you to participate in the blog. If anyone of you wants me to suggest or address artists to interview or write about. Or just if you have questions that you would like to ask to artists, please e-mail me at nocturnechocolate@gmail.com I will be happy to try to follows your advises.Have a nice week end!

Ciao a tutti! Oggi ho deciso di scrivere un post un po’diverso, facendo un mix di alcune opere che mi piacciono e proponendovi di partecipare al blog. Se qualcuno di voi vuole suggerirmi degli artisti da intervistare o su cui scrivere o se avete delle domande che vi piacerebbe fare agli artisti, speditemi una mail a nocturnechocolate@gmail.com, sarò felice di provare a seguire I vostri consigli! Vi auguro buon week end!


Kara Walker

Massimo Sansavini

Massimo Sansavini

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...