Wednesday 1 September 2010

Kalbi Camdan - Swithcing on the immagination








-Can you tell us something about yourself?
I'm seventeen since 17 february. I love to play piano expecially on the concert or on the stage, I love nights too. I'm interested in music except the photography for 4 years. My connection with photography is different from the music's, I never left my photo machine and I usually speard the photography at my day. I'm the person who can try to do more art stuff in 24 hours in a day.

-When did you discover your passion for art?
When I was in preschool I always paint mermaid and everybody find it strange. But my teacher acclimate it after a while. There was a mermaid painting with my name on the board every week. After all of that I joined the kids teather department. I love the play little org which is given from my big sister. I had short-term guitar lessons and I met Umay Umay. She add the passion word at my art vision. She is the one who directed to me photographies and music.

- How do you create your works?
I take the pictures with no ideas about their last position. I don’t like the thinking while takeing picture. I feel the machine like one part of my body and then I take it in a camposition with my daily or weekly experiences. It happens like that.

-What are your main sources of inspirations?
My pain.

- Ci puoi raccontare qualcosa su di te?
Ho diciassette anni dal 17 febbraio. Amo suonare il piano, specialmente in concerto o sul palco, mi piacciono anche le notti. Sono interessato alla musica e alla fotografia da 4 anni. Sono legato alla fotografia in modo diverso che alla musica, non lascio mai la mia macchina foto. Sono la persona può fare più arte nell’arco delle 24 ore della giornata.

-Quando hai scoperto la tua passione per l’arte?
Quando ero alla scuola materna ho sempre dipinto le sirene e tutti le trovavano strane. Dopo un po’ la mia insegnante si è abituata. C’era una sirena nuova sulla cattedra ogni settimana. Dopo di che sono entrato a far parte di un gruppo di teatro per bambini. Per un po’ ho preso lezioni di chitarra e ho incontrato Umay Umay. Lei ha aggiunto la passione al mio modo di concepire l’arte. Lei è stata quella che mi ha indirizzato verso la fotografia e la musica.

- Come crei i tuoi lavori?
Faccio fotografie senza alcuna idea del risultato finale. Non mi piace pensare mentre scatto. Sento la macchina fotografica come parte del mio corpo e dopo la inserisco in una composizione assieme all’esperienza di un giorno o di una settimana. Più o meno succede così.

- Quali sono le tue principali fonti d’ispirazione?
Le mie sofferenze.

For further information see also http://kalbicamdan.deviantart.com/,  http://www.myspace.com/oguzhancurgu.  All the images posted here are Kalbi Camdan’s works.

 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...