Monday 26 April 2010

Lia Saile - Poetry and story telling

From the series "Silence"


From the series "Black Silver"


From the series "Silence"

In this post I will present one of my favourite contemporary artist. I’ve tried to interview her, but she wrote me that she was too busy. So, I hope she will answer as soon as she can. While I’m waiting for her replay, I posted here some of her works.

Lia Saile is a German young artist, graduate in Theatre-, Film- & Media-studies at University of Vienna and than moved for a period to Malta where she mainly focus on her photographic career. I knew her on Deviant Art and than I continued to follow her on the web site Scattered Sea (see the link below). Her works makes a great impression to me for the story- telling line usually use in every project, and for the deep poetry content that comes out from every single work.

In questo post vorrei presentare una delle mie artiste preferite. Ho provato a intervistarla, ma lei mi ha risposto che era troppo occupata. Così, spero che risponderà appena le sarà possibile. Mentre aspetto la sua risposta, pubblico sul blog qualche suo lavoro.

Lia Saile è una giovane artista tedesca, laureata in studi di Teatro, Film e Media all’Università di Vienna e poi trasferitasi a Malta dove si è concentrata sulla fotografia. L’ho conosciuta su Deviant Art e ora continuo a seguirla sul suo sito internet Scattered Sea (di cui sotto ho scritto il link). I suoi lavori mi piacciono in particolare per il sottofondo narrativo che sta dietro a ogni progetto, per il forte contenuto poetico che viene fuori da ogni singolo lavoro.

For further information see also http://www.scattered-sea.com/deux/start.html , http://www.seafairy.deviantart.com/  and http://www.polanoir.com/standard?artistid=71

From the series "In Between"


From the series "In Between"


From the series "Zum ursprung"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...